Little LexiHer Proud Big Sister!!


I love her chins!!


Our little Lexi Faye Walters was born on Saturday, October 3 at 2:35 a.m. Weighing at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 in. long. She has been such a joy and a blessing to our family. Labor wasn't bad at all just a little longer than I wanted but thats okay. We got to the hospital to be induced around 12:30 on Friday afternoon. They got me hooked up to pitocin by 3:30 by 5:30 they shut that off because I wasn't thinning like they wanted me to so they used some pill to thin my cervix. With that you have to wait 4 hours and so we waited. When 9:00 came I was thinned enough and they were able to hook me back up to the pitocin. At that time I was only dialated to a 4 so we knew it was going to be a long night. I finally got hooked up to the good stuff and couldn't feel a thing. It was great! Around 2:00 my nurse came in and checked me and said I was complete. I had no sign whatsoever, I was sleeping actually. She went and called Dr. Harrison to come on down and they got the room set up for delivery. It was a weird feeling for me because like I said I felt nothing at all they told me when to push and thats when I did. Chris, my mom, and his mom were in the delivery room to witness this miracle with me. I am so thankful she is here and healthy. Here are a few pictures of her. By the way Chris cannot deny whose child this is because she looks just like him.lol She is a sweetie!!!!


3 comments:
Oh Steph, she is so cute! I need to come see her, but we've all been a little sick so it may have to wait a few days.
Glad is was a easy delivery. I LOVE those cheeks! What a cutie. I bet paityn is in heaven!
CONGRATS to you all! She is adorable & I can't wait to see her! Glad to hear that everything went so smoothly for you!
Post a Comment