



I love love love that Paityn is doing so good with her little sister. She is such a great big helper. She can't get enough of Lexi. As soon as Paityn gets off the bus she goes in and washes her hands and slimes them and comes and picks her little sis up and will hold her until its time for outside time. Every night at bed time she needs Lexi to go lay in her bed with her for a few minutes. So Sweet!
Lexi is doing good. Not so good at night though but thats okay she is just confused I think. She has had a couple good nights so that is good. She is just getting so big and is such a happy baby. She reminds me so much of when Paityn was a baby.
I love our two girls!!!


3 comments:
So sweet!!! Now you need to wait 6 years to have another and Lexi will be good with that one ;)
She is such a doll! I love the cheeks. Hopefully the newness won't wear off and Paityn will be a good helper for a long time!!
Congratulations by the way...she is such a cutie! It helps out alot when the older chillins are old enough to be good helpers. They really do help alot! Paityn is sure getting big too!
Post a Comment