Saturday, July 4, 2009

Get Your Lemonade!!!

The Entrepreneur's


Paityn has been asking to do a lemonade stand for a while now. I babysat for my sister while they took a load of their stuff to there new house in Apache Junction yesterday. It was a perfect day to do this lemonade stand so that I could keep the kids busy and doing something. They were good sellers they made $8 and some change. Customers were very considerate to say the least. Our friends Michael and Alyson stopped by and so I asked if Alaina wanted to stay and help and play with the kids. They really did have a good time. Later that day I took all 5 kids to the dollar store to let them get a prize for their sales. Then I got them a burger at McDonalds. They really thought they were hot stuff being able to buy stuff with their money.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boys...and girls, are SO cute!!! Whos kids are those??? HAHA! You're such a good aunt!

Allison said...

Hey Congrats on baby #2! That is so exciting! I am such a bad blog visitor...but this morning I got to catch up on yours! Looks like you had a fun camping trip! Peyton is so pretty...and TALL! I will be in Thatcher from July to January...we will have to get together! Have a good one!