Friday, October 30, 2009

Picture Overload

Okay so here are some pictures that I had taken of the girls. At first I wasn't going to get them done but then realized that Lexi isn't a newborn forever. I wanted those memories captured and Amber did just that. She is an amazing photographer. I definitely wanted sister pictures done because Paityn has waited a long time to get this little sister and for her to receive the BIG SISTER title. She loves this little girl more than anything and I can't wait to see how much they grow together and Lexi realizes how lucky she is to have Paityn as her big sis. If anyone wants to capture memories like this they should really look into to getting pictures done by Amber Halversen. You can check out the rest of her work on her blog at halversenphotography.blogspot.com or her website at ambersmodernphoto.com




I love her little feet.



We kept having to take her binky in and out for each shot. Finally we just needed one with it in. She was such a good sport.


I know its hard to tell what a babies personality is going to be like but seriously this little girl just does the funniest things sometimes and it just makes me laugh.


Nothing More Than a Sister's Love















I wanted to mention that Lexi was one week old in these pictures. I wanted diaper shots but not on this day it was one of the first cold days and there was a little breeze.












6 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

So cute!! She looks like she is going to be a little ham!!

Unknown said...

Awww...they all turned out so cute!!! Looks like you will have to photogenic(sp?) little girls!!!

Becky said...

I love them all. I think the bear ones are my favorite.

Allison said...

Oh my heck...your girls are so beautiful! I love it that Peyton is so involved with her little sister Lexi! Love the pictures!

Allison said...

I mean Paityn!!

Desiree said...

I love these photos...cutie! Post more recent photos soon!

And the car seat canopy is way easy to make. I'm not crafty and I was able to do it. Check this step by step to do it:

http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2008/12/car-seat-cover.html