
It has been a long hard 5 weeks in our house. You are going to think I am whacked after this post because you are going to say I should just sucked it up. Any who we have been without Chirstopher's baby which is his rhino! I use to hate that he would be gone on this thing for hours on end . We never would have thought it would come down to this but it did. It bRoKe! He was beside himself. The first week was okay and then after that it was all down hill from there. The place fixing it called and said we could pick it up and that they had fixed it. Well needless to say we had it for about 2 hours and it was getting towed out from the desert. So a week later we go down there to find out whats going on with it and it was really ready this time. So far so good. This last weekend was a Rhino weekend. It is really nice to ride in the evenings!
Paityn driving the rhino by herself. She did a good
job!


2 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby!!! Well, new again baby:D Paityn's a pretty good driver, you are one brave mamma!
Hi Steph! Love the blog. I'm just finding all my old friend's blogs. It will be nice to stay in touch with people easier. Just wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment