Saturday, August 9, 2008

MeMoRiEs!!!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory about you in my comments.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will start this thing off...of course since you are my sister I have a billion plus memories of you...but one of my favorites is when we would watch movies 1000 times(Beauty and The Beast) just so we can make sure we have all the words to the songs written down on paper in order to learn them and sing along to the movies, or sing them for grandma and grandpa. Ahhh...the good ol days!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

I have a ton of memories with you. There's the times of sneaking out at night to meet boys. The nights of dragging main!! There's the time we were on the same city softball team (we were both awesome pitchers) All the many times we would make Jeff take us wherever we wanted to go, and he would do it cause him and Tami were dating. The many days of swimming at the Daly Estates pool (tanning contests). I could keep going on and on!! We just let a stupid boy come between all of our good times. I don't know why I never started talking to you again, I think it just got easier not too, and then months and years just went by. We were so stupid back then, but I seriously believe you and Becky are the reason I am the way I am today, if that makes sense. :)

Good times!!

Becky said...

OK, I have alot of memories too. Way back to the 5th or 6th grade. My first memories are when you sat behind me and you would always pull my hair. Random I know. Then I remember we were in Math together in 8th grade and we got in trouble for calling that one girl Viviana Marajuana. Remember that? Funny how you remember random things. And then in High School, or maybe it was still middle school. I remember you taught me how to make my hair crunchy curly and we would always do it that way for going out and dances and stuff. You know, hair spray, blow dry, hair spray, blow dry.

Of course there was our wild years too. Maybe we shouldn't go there. I do remember going to college dances when we were in High School. We were the annoying high school kids that weren't supposed to be there. Also all our Safford boyfriends before were even allowed to date. Gosh I could go on and on so I'll stop there. before I get myslef in trouble.