Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paityn's First Day of Kindergarten

Paityn's First Day of Kindergarten
Paityn with her BFF

Kelsey, Ellah, and Paityn

Paityn sitting at her table


Last Wednesday our little Paityn started kindergarten it went really well for her. I took her to school that morning and watched her play on the play ground with some of the kids she already knew. Chris told me that I was going to bawl and to tell you the truth I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it really was. I was getting ready to leave and asked if I could have a kiss and she almost didn't give me one that little stinker! She absolutely loves school! The second day they accidentally put her on the wrong bus instead of the one to the babysitters. She said she wasn't scared and that it was a lot of fun being on the bus for that long.



Why Paityn Loves School

*I get to go outside and play 3 times

*I see all of my friends and get to play with them

*I get to walk through the lunch line and get my own plate of food

*I get to take my lunch when I want

*The lunch workers are so nice

*My teacher is really nice

*I love to ride the bus because it doesn't have seat belts

(her preschool bus had seat belts)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats such a cute outfit! Our kids are getting so big!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

That is to funny about your hubby having Rhino withdrawls. Paityn looked so cute on her first day, I love her hair, I would die for curly hair. Tell Samie hi for me.

STACEY