I want to recognize some very wonderful and Grand Parents since today is Grandparents Day! My parents are the most wonderful people in this world not mention Grandparents. They just adore their grandkids and would do anything for any of them. I can't tell you the love that they share with each one of them! I know Paityn really loves them and asks to see them everyday. We Love You Guys.P.S. Sorry the picture is blurry!
I don't have pictures of Chris' parents but they too are very wonderful grandparents! They do a lot for us and show so much love to their grandchildren. We hope you have a great "GrandParents Day"!


2 comments:
Aren't we glad for good grandparents! Love the story of the rhino and rain...funny!
Dang Steph. I wish I would've thought to call you. That would have been fun and I'm sure Stacey would have loved to see you.
Post a Comment