Monday, July 14, 2008
What Were We Thinking?
Sorry this post is kind of long and a should've been there moment but needed to blog it for our memories. So late yesterday Chris wanted to go fishing and so Paityn and I go with him on our rhino to Cluff Pond. Well just so you know our rhino is only a two seater, has no roof, or windshield. Well we get to the pond and start fishing and Paityn wanted to go over to the new dock that they just put in so after about 20 minutes of fishing we pack up and go across the pond to fish well there were still people on the dock so we just walked out there with her for a few and then left to go home. Lets just say its a good thing we left when we did because out of no where here comes the rain! I could not stop laughing as we look like the retards driving our rhino out in the rain! Well anyway like I said I was laughing so hard and then Paityn starts laughing cause I'm laughing. Chris told me to call someone and see if they could head out to the pond and at least pick Paityn and I up. The closest person that was home was my sister Mel well some of her kids were already down to sleep so that didn't work, so we keep on truckin'.The rain is just coming down on us and it hurts when the rain hits your face and eyes. We finally get to my moms thank goodness she leaves in Pima and Paityn is so mad at us because she wanted to get wet like us. I should've traded places with her. After we got dried off inside I was telling Chris "man that rain really hurts your face" and he said "well why didn't you have your face covered?" I told him I wanted to make sure he stayed on the road. We had a pretty good laugh about it! I get paranoid on the rhino when its sunny much less when its pouring down on us at 8:00 at night. GoOd TiMeS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is a funny story! It's one of the many reasons we love monsoon season, huh? I am glad you made it back alright!
Post a Comment