Monday, June 22, 2009
Paityn Is Getting a Baby...
Sister! We found out earlier this month that I am having another girl. We couldn't be more excited about it. I got on here a few times to announce it and wanted to think of a more creative way to do so, so I would erase it and start over. Well this is as creative as it gets folks! Snazzy huh? Anyway Chris and I were for sure feeling like it was a boy. It was probably wishful thinking on my part so that he could have his boy and we could be done (still might be). I really did want a girl for Paityn's sake. Everyone should have a sister. I don't know what I would do without all 4 of mine. Chris was a little sad at first but is warming up to the idea of having 3 women in his life. We have decided to let Paityn pick out her first name since she hasn't come up with any odd names. Right now we are leaning towards Lexi Faye. The middle name was my grandmas middle name and I have always liked it for some reason. This has been a good pregnancy so far and can only hope it will stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE the name...little jealous though since I was going to use the middle name IF i ever had a girl! In fact at one point I had the same EXACT name picked out. You and Tami are name stealers ;) Ha Ha doesn't matter, we are aparently going to have all boys. Might be a little weird for a boy to be named Lexi Faye...Kinda like "A Boy Named Sue". I'm pretty excited to pick out some cute little girl clothes for you though.
Awesome! Congrats you guys. And you're right, everyone should have a sister!! So happy for you!
Ya for Paityn!! Love the name! Cody picked out his little sister's name (Makayla) and he is so proud to this day about it!! (ok we gave him a list of about 6 to choose from) He had his heart set on a brother so that is the next best thing, he thought!!
Your husband will have to hook up with mine when we are all PMS'n and go hide out in the woods for a week!!
Yay, we will have girls the same age. I'm sure they will be great friends. Congrats. BTW-What do you mean you might be done? You gotta keep going until you get that boy! If I have to, you have to. My husbands making me.
Post a Comment