Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All About Paityn

Okay so I'm not very good at this blogging thing alright. There has been so much going on and I never really feel like blogging after work so now that school is out I have no more excuses. First off, Paityn had her end of the year kindergarten music program. She actually did a little solo. We are very proud of her for being so brave. I wish I would have recorded it on my camera. I have it video taped thank goodness. She had a speaking part as well but only because someone was absent that day. She had every ones parts memorized. It was really funny because I could hear her in the shower just going off on all these lines and I asked her what she was saying and she would just say, "oh this is so and so's part." Too cute. She has good memory I guess.
Paityn promotes to 1st grade. Yeah! She is really excited about that. She had a great experience in Kindergarten that she can hardly wait to see what 1st grade will hold for her. She had a good report card and comments from her teacher as well. She has learned to read and can't stop doing so. She love, love, loves, to read. I have to be careful now because I can't spell things around her to others or she'll know what I'm saying. She received the award in her class for Perfect Attendance. We worked really hard on that. She almost stayed home sick from school one day and about 8:30 that morning she said "mom I just want to go to school I will be okay." So off I took her to school. We will really miss Mrs. Griffin. She asked me if she could go to 1st grade with her. Sorry I think I am just rambling on and not making any sense.

1 comment:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

I wish my kids would come out their shells with public speaking. They all WILL NOT go up for primary or anything.