Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Can you say slacker? I have not one good excuse on why I haven't been blogging. I actually was on a few weeks back and did a big ol' blog and then lost it. My computer shut down for some reason so I got really irritated and didn't re-do it. Anywho I am back and hopefully will keep up now. We have celebrated Chris and Paityn's birthdays this month and of course my camera broke so I borrowed a camera to take. Now I need to wait to get those pictures. Chris' Birthday was on the 28th and turned the big 24! We went to La Casita for dinner with some family and had a real good time.

She's 6!!!!
We had Paityn's party on Thursday the 30th at the Daley Estates park. We had a jumping castle and the kids and her had an absolute blast! She got lots of nice gifts from everyone. Thank you! Her Birthday is on Halloween, but until she is older she probably won't be having any parties on that day. When she woke up she opened presents from mom and dad. She seemed to like what we got her. She got the Leapster 2 and I was a little worried that she wouldn't care for it so much, but so far so good. She had her school costume parade and seemed to have lots of fun doing that. Later that day we went to the school carnival and her daddy Rodney and little brothers and step brother Sam came down from Gilbert to attend and take her back with them for the weekend. We did some trick-or-treating and sent them on their way so they wouldn't get back too late. She had a lot of fun to say the least. I will post pics as soon as I get those pics back.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing pictures of your cute family.