Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Little Girl is Growing Up!

Well this post brings me to tell you that Paityn has officially started losing her teeth. Well that is with the help of the dentist. Her two bottom teeth grew in behind her baby teeth so we went to the dentist yesterday and he pulled them. They said she did really good and that she is a very good patient. Betty the assistant asked her do you know that your teeth are out and Paityn said no. I guess that is a good thing that she didn't feel anything. I just can't believe she is already old enough to be losing teeth. I am getting OLD!

Well besides all of that we are all alive and doing well. We had a wonderful Christmas. My sister Kristi and her family came down and were sealed on the 20th of December and was able to stay until Christmas day they flew home. We were all very excited to be able to see them. Maybe some day they will be able to move back home until then we will have to just enjoy the visits that we get.

Paityn was very ready to go back to school during the break. She was so cute because she kept asking me how many more days until 1st grade and I said you have a ways to go and she said no I go to 1st grade when we go back to school from Christmas. She told me I will miss my teacher so much. I said Paityn you get to go back to Kindergarten when Christmas break is over. She was a bit confused I tell ya.

Work is a little slow for Chris right now but we are grateful he still has a job to get those few hours in. Hopefully things will pick up for Jay's soon. He enjoys doing his side jobs when he gets them too.

2 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Cute picture of your little family! Hope things are going good, hows Samie?

Marci said...

Poor Paityn! Kids are so tough!