Wednesday, June 4, 2008
So Much To Do So Little Time!!
I am such a procrastinator (spelling?) I should be packing for mine and Paityn's trip to North Carolina. We are going out to see my sister and her family. I can't wait to be out there but I hate the fact that we are leaving tomorrow and haven't started packing yet. We actually fly early morning on Friday but are leaving to Queen Creek tomorrow after my mom gets off of work. I need to get busy but my sister Mel showed me how to work this whole blog stuff so now I'm addicted. We will be in NC for about 9 days so I will have lots of pics to post. (after Mel shows me how to do that) I am a little slow at this. Paityn is so excited to see her cousins. Every morning she wakes up and asks me mom how many more days I tell her and then she asks well how many more nights. She has never flown before so this will be really fun for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well lets hope your plane doesn't go down;) dad is pretty worried about that. He will need a tranquilizer(sp?) You guys are going to have a blast! Must say I wish I was going!!!
Well, well....looks like only you and Paityn are going on this little trip...don't bother mentioning that your parents and your favorite sister are going too! :)
Well shoot, look who's bloggin. So happy.
It's about time you got through your procrastination problems!! Glad to see you finally have started your blog. Hope you have a fun trip and I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment